Gujranwala Guru Nanak Institute of Management & Technology or GGNIMT, Ludhiana is affiliated with IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and is approved by AICTE to offer undergraduate and master courses in computer applications, commerce, fashion technology, and management. Gujranwala Khalsa Educational Society established it in 1997.
The college campus provides state of the art infrastructure, encompassing a well-stocked and computerized library with access to a wide variety of books, encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, journals, etc.; hi-tech and modernized laboratories; clean and spacious common rooms; college canteen serving hygienic food at low prices and well-furnished air-conditioned seminar halls. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled. GGNIMT encourages many activities besides academics by forming student clubs in diverse subjects.
It is one of the best BBA colleges in Ludhiana and provides management education in two fields – hotel management and business management. The scope of the subject is vast and the placement department of the college has been consistently improving its performance.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty and staff of the college are not only highly educated but also well experienced in their respective disciplines. They help students to reach their academic as well as professional goals by imparting proper knowledge.
- Admission is solely based on the score secured in 10+2.
- The applicants can register themselves on the college website and eventually, fill and submit the application form along with the required admission fee.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the college website on a date decided by the college.
- The student must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 45% of marks.
- S/he may belong to any stream.
- Qualifying percentage for SC/ST is 40%.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.