Top BBA collegeGLS University is instrumental in developing professionals for various companies.BBA course taught at GLS university empowers the student in a manner that boosts their productivity at work. Best BBA college, GLS University is highly ranked by different ranking agencies.These BBA graduates are in a position to understand global challenges and then implement organisational changes. Students can pursue a host of courses from these undergraduate, postgraduate doctoral programmes. The BBA course is the culmination of academic experience of two institutes namely N R Institute of Business Administration and GLS (J P Shah) Institute of Business Administration. GLSU’s Faculty of Business Administration was one of the first BBA colleges to get affiliated to Gujarat University. Best BBA college in Ahmedabad, GLS university has student support and mentorship programmes customised as per each individual’s requirements.BBA from a reputed college provides a strong academic foundation for students intending to pursue MBA from top academic institutions. These BBA graduates have a strong foundation and understanding of management subjects.Ranked among the best BBA colleges in Ahmedabad, GLS University focuses on the holistic development of students and provides opportunities for skill development. BBA students understand management concepts by discussing and analyzing case studies.Students pursuing BBA can specialize in Banking and Financial Services Management or in Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management or in Human Resource Management.
Faculty & Staff
At GLS University professors follow a holisitic educational model and the university provides a 360 degree learning model with focus on flexible learning. Best teaching staff are employed and they practice innovative and IT empowered teaching methods. Best BBA college in Ahmedabad for pursuing BBA, students focus on conceptual clarity. A unique model of learning is followed at this best BBA college (GLS University)i.e. design-deliver-development model to enable the knowledge transfer process.Ranked among the top BBAcolleges, GLS university Ahmedabad has experienced professors and lecturers delivering management lessons to students.
- Students should have an overall score of 45% marks in class 12th final exams.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from any one of the mentioned boards namely, Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (GHSEB)/Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE)/Indian Council of Secondary Examination (ICSE) in Commerce or Science stream.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th along with any one of the following subjects(Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Business Mathematics and Accountancy).
- The prospectus and application form of BBA can be obtained from the admission office of the college.
- Students seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.