There are top BBA colleges in Jharkhand. GIIT Professional College is one of the best BBA colleges in Jharkhand. It is affiliated to Kohlan University and is approved by HRD, Govt. of Jharkhand. The college provides education in professional courses, namely Management, IT and Commerce. GIIT was established by the Genius Intellectuals Initiative Trust (GIIT) in the year 2012. Employment is a major issue of Indian Economy and to overcome this and provide its students with secure jobs, the institute introduced Job Ready Graduation in several academic fields. Job Ready Graduation, as stated by the college, provides students with practical exposures, events, preparation for competitive examinations, skill development programs and other competency improving inputs to transform Text-Book-Learning to Work-Based-Learning.
GIIT provides state of the art infrastructure with spacious and technologically advanced classrooms and laboratories. The campus uses modern tools, which help in imparting detailed and concise knowledge of the subject. Many workshops, presentations, conferences, etc. are conducted from time to time to enhance the personal and professional abilities of the students. Various events such as PRAYAS, GYAN, DAKSH, etc. are also held to keep the students active and involved in productive activities.
Faculty And Staff
The faculty and staff of the college are highly productive and supporting. It efficiently uses modern tools to help students academically. They also give practical knowledge and assign projects for a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Admission is based on merit as well as entrance. The applicants are required to register themselves.
- The application form is available online.
- The candidate has to submit the required admission fee after which the application will be scrutinized by the college authority.
- The student must have had qualified 10+2 with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board.
- The admission is granted based on entrance test score and merit basis, depending on the criteria set by the college authority.