The faculty of management studies, also known as FMS Udaipur is one of the premier institutes for management and has a remarkable name and commendable place in the management world. It is affiliated to MLSU Udaipur and has been accredited A grade by the NAAC. The college provides education at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels in almost all areas related to entrepreneurship and management. The placement records of the college are excellent. Passing out students are placed at dignified companies such as Onida, HDFC, SIEMENS, BHEL, The Hindu and many more.
FMS Udaipur encompasses spacious and comfortable classrooms with adequate seating capacity and modern teaching aids, air-conditioned library with over 15000 books on varied functions and topics, 40 journals and periodicals, both Indian and International such as Harvard Business Review, The Economist, etc. ; a computer lab with hi-tech pieces of equipment providing Wi-Fi facility to the entire campus area, seminar halls for holding presentations and seminars and separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
Faculty and StaffF
The faculty and staff of the college are highly qualified and well experienced to provide quality education to the students, both theoretically and practically. Even the non-teaching staff of the institute is well educated and works industriously to maintain the decorum of the college.
- Admission is based on the score secured in 10+2.
- The applicants can register themselves on the college website and eventually, fill and submit the application form along with a fee of INR 200.
- Aspirants must read all the rules and regulations before filling the form.
- After the final submission, the selection committee will scrutinize the form and a merit list will be released on that basis. The decision of the authority will be final.
- The student must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 45% of marks.
- S/he may belong to any stream.
- Qualifying percentage for SC/ST is 40%.