The university as emerged as the most popular college in the region of Rayalaseema in the state and has gained a lot of attention throughout the city as well. It is affiliated to S.V. University and is recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The courses that the university offers ensure that their students are well prepared to be a part of a globally competitive industry. The university was established in the yearIt offers management courses at both UG and PG levels helping the aspirants realize their aspirations and dreams. Moreover, the college also gives its students a chance to be a part of placement drives and get recruited from the top recruiters in the industry.
At the undergraduate level, the college offers a three year BBA program which includes gasping theoretical and practical knowledge both. Moreover, the students personality is also shaped in order to make him ready to enter the corporate world.The college provides all of the required facilities to the students both, in-campus and outside campus. The college has Banking and photocopy facilities inside the campus and nearby areas. The college has a well built infrastructure with well-equipped libraries, multiple eating joints, common rooms for students and best hostel facility.
Faculty and Staff
The university has highly educated and highly professional faculty. The faculty members are well equipped with all the modern techniques of teaching and technology to impart education in business administration and other courses. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just management. The purpose of introducing this field in the college was to uplift the bar of management studies in the state with the growing requirements.
- The admission process is completely based on merit screening.
- On the basis of marks in 10+2, the university offers the admission to the best suited candidates.
- Moreover, the students need to fill an application form and complete the process with the fee payment.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria set by the university as such.
For more information regarding the courses, download the brochure from the link given below: