One of the most reputed universities in Mumbai is D Y Patil University that has carved a niche in different domains namely education, healthcare and sports. For the past 17 years, the DY Patil University has witnessed exceptional growth in education sector. One of the best universities to pursue BBA, DY Patil University’s School of Management transforms young candidates into ethically and socially responsible individuals who hold managerial positions in companies. The D Y Patil University has different departments covering subject areas namely medicine, dentistry, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, law, nursing etc. where students pursue graduation and postgraduation courses. Considered as one of the top BBA colleges in Mumbai, D Y Patil University's School of Management offers placement assistance to final year BBA students. Another unique feature of the School of Management (D Y Patil University) is that students has the option to select subjects from a list of interdisciplinary subjects. Top BBA college in Mumbai, D Y Patil University's School of Management offers a number of choices to students who wish to pursue BBA. The courses are BBA (Marketing), BBA (Finance), BBA (Banking & Insurance), BBA (Hospital Administration), BBA (International Business).Best college in Mumbai to study BBA, D Y Patil University’s School of Management conducts industry visits, projects, cultural programmes and offers placement assistance for better career prospects. Students keen to study Bachelor of Management course from DY Patil University have to fill an online form and register themselves. A step-by-step process for admission to BBA course is mentioned on the website. Students need to fulfil all the requirements for the final admission and lastly pay the fees. Students enrolled for BBA course become a member of different committees to foster academia- industry linkage.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course at DY Patil University’s School of Management is a specially designed course for aspiring managers keen to pursue a career in the corporate sector. Best BBA college in Mumbai D Y Patil University’s School of Management teaching staff impart critical skills namely adaptability, problem solving, resilience, etc. through various class activities.
- Students have to apply online for BBA admission through filling up a form online.
- To get admission in the BBA course, students have to upload academic documents.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- The enrolment process is completed after verifying all the documents and finally, the student has to pay the fee for the BBA course.
- Details such as the application form fee, BBA course structure, steps for completing admission process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- The selected candidates receive admission letter through e-mail in which details regarding the commencement of the session is informed.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.