Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, formerly Agra University, is a state university located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. A decisive characteristic in influencing the education of an academic institution is the pursuit of excellence and consistent adherence to high standard in terms of imparting knowledge promoting research. During last eighty three years the University has endeavored to keep adopting these high ideas and has established rich traditions and evolved respect from the intellectual community. Apart from other streams and courses the university has a separate wing for Department of Management
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by DBRAU, Agra
Faculty & Staff
University has excellent faculty, Laboratories, Library and other facilities to provide proper learning environment. The faculty members are cooperative and knowledgeable.They provide a strong practical understanding of the principles, theories, and tools necessary to succeed in businesses. Faculties are experienced and focus on imparting to students the ability to demonstrate leadership, understand human relationships, and problem-solving abilities essential for success in any business endeavor.
- DBRAU, Admissions are conducted online through the official website of University.
- Student should have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination(10 + 2) of any recognized Board.
- Selection will be only on the basis of merit.
- Students have to give University entrance exam.
- No age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score conducted by university.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.