Dibrugarh University, is a public college established in 1965. It is one of the educational centres of excellence, seeking to amalgamate multi-disciplinary fields with numerous theoretical perspectives, the realm of cultural diversity with the praxis of knowledge, and region-specific issues with a global horizon. The University hosts 177 affiliated colleges and institutes that spread over nine districts of Assam. Its mission is to impart value oriented education to the students.
It provides various programmes and has different schools namely- Humanities and Law, Social Science, commerce and Management, Education, Science and Engineering, Biological Sciences and Earth Science and Energy. It provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Degrees. It invites reputed firms for participating in the placement drives. It has good campus with good infrastructure and has well-furnished and comfortable hostels, libraries, food joints, Wi-Fi etc.
Faculty and Staff
The faculties at Dibrugarh University are highly committed to their jobs. They are highly qualified from the top colleges. They also get training for imparting holistic education to the education. They want their students to work for the betterment of society and want their students to share their skills and knowledge with others.
- Admissions at Dibrugarh University are conducted based on the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.