Considered one of the top BBA colleges in New Delhi, the Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research has been providing management education to students. Students get familiar with subjects such as Marketing, Financial Management, Operations Management, Managerial economics during their BBA course. BBA students hone their communication skills, leadership skills and gain confidence while studying at Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offered by this college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGS IPU). The BBA course is a professional course and it is divided into 6 semesters. A dedicated Training and Placement cell puts in extra effort to coordinate the placement activities. Students get placement opportunities with top companies. The Placement department makes sure that students get training to handle Group Discussions and Personal Interview sessions. The best BBA college in New Delhi, Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR) has many clubs and societies where students hone their talents. Top BBA college DSPSR has one of the best class Learning Management systems. The college has air-conditioned classrooms equipped with LCD projectors.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty and staff at Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research have the sole objective to enhance the learning experience of the students. Important management issues are discussed and eminent speakers from the corporate sector are invited for seminars. On-the-job training is a must for BBA students so that they acquire practical experience.
- Admission to the BBA course in this college is strictly on a merit basis through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Students have to attend a central counseling process officiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- An overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams is a must.
- An aggregate implies that the percentage of 4 subjects is taken into consideration with English being one of the subjects during class 12th.
- Students need to download the college admission form from the college website and fill in the necessary details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.