One of the best colleges to pursue a BBA at Christ University is located in Pune’s Lavasa area. There are major departments that offer various undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses are Business and Management, School of Law, Data Science, Economics, Analytics and Commerce, Finance, and accountancy. One of the best BBA colleges in Pune Christ University (Lavasa Campus), the BBA course aims to groom the students to acquire essential knowledge of various aspects of the business so that they are employment ready and pursue entrepreneurial projects. Christ University is situated at Lavasa and it has a student-friendly environment where the staff provides guidance and support.Best BBA college in Pune Christ University in Lavasa campus focuses to impart management education to students so that they understand their social, legal, and ethical responsibilities towards society. Top college in Pune Christ University (Lavasa campus) offers BBA(Business Analytics) that prepares the students for various managerial roles in the service industry. Students participate in debates, case-study discussions and attend seminars that add to their knowledge base. After completing BBA(Business Analyics )program from this reputed college, students develop critical thinking, strategic decision making, leadership abilities and research aptitude skills.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Pune, Christ University (Lavasa Campus)has carved its niche in the domain of management education. The qualified faculty have a lot of experience and mentor students and provides career advice. Qualified professors deliver lectures that shed light on the latest management practices that add to the knowledge base of these students. Regular industry interface plays a pivotal role in preparing these BBA students for the challenges of the corporate sector.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- A list of mandatory documents for admission to the BBA course offered by Christ University at Lavasa Campus is mentioned below.
- Students have to show class 10 Marks Statement, Class 12 Marks Statement, Class 12 Marks Statement, Transfer Certificate (TC),Migration Certificate.
- Students also have to provide one Stamp size and one passport size photograph in a formal dress with white background.
- Students need to provide two copies of the Online Payment Receipt.
- Students also need to have a copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to appear for a common entrance test conducted by the college.
Students in their twelfth standard have to provide evidence of their passing the CBSE exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below