The college was established in the year 1956 and is a Roman Catholic college run by Carmelites of Mary Immaculate. The college along with the professional aspect ensures to impart education regarding the country’s traditions and values. The institute has an excellent placement record where reputed companies from around the country visit for the placement drive including many pre-placement offers as well. The college also offers numerous scholarships to the students on the basis of merit lists in different courses.
The institute offers 3 and 2-year courses in the management field, being the undergraduate courses for duration of 3 years facilitated with numerous facilities in and outside the campus. The institute has an excellent infrastructure including sports, hostel, well-furnished and highly equipped classrooms, well-stocked library, computer labs and Knowledge Resource Centers. Facilities like Employability Skills Centre (ESC), Clubs for various activities such as Quiz and Film, Institution Level Certification Programs option of working part-time, etc. are also available. The college also has an additional NCC and NSS Unit for extra curricular development.
Faculty & Staff
The institute has highly qualified and extremely accomplished intellectual faculty members who are well trained in both the domains offered by the college, Aviation and General Management with most of them holding a Ph.D is their respective disciplines. All faculty members at the college are highly cooperative towards students and always encourage effective education by introducing new and innovative methods of teaching and learning. The faculty members make sure that they are available to students for clarification and solving doubts.
- The applicants are required to register themselves online on the college’s website or offline.
- Fill in the application with your details and attach the required documents with the application form..
- The last step is the payment of the fee and the admission process is done.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2 or equivalent, Any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- The admission is purely done on merit basis.
- No age criterion set up by the university.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.