One of the premier institutions offering higher education in Karnataka is the Centre for Management Studies. It is affiliated with Jain University (Deemed to be a university). Top BBA college in Karnataka Centre for Management Studies is an institution that has an international approach to management education and it is committed to grooming students into business leaders.Top BBA college Centre for Management Studies has been ranked 11 among the top 66 BB private universities. Centre for Management Studies college offers BBA(Corporate )BBA(Hons.), BBA (F&A), BBA (WOW), BBA (Sports).One of the core missions of the college is that the BBA students acquire leadership traits and entrepreneurial skills. After completing BBA from the Centre for Management Studies (best college in Karnataka), students have myriad job roles namely Advertising Manager, Project Manager, Corporate Finance Manager, Wealth Management Advisor, marketing manager Credit Risk Analyst, Process Consultant, etc. Top BBA college in Karnataka Centre for Management Studies in Bangalore equips the student with business management concepts and provides relevant exposure so that they can venture on entrepreneurial journeys. Top BBA college in Karnataka Centre for Management Studies offers the BBA program with electives namely Finance, Marketing Human Resource, and entrepreneurship. Best BBA college in Karnataka Centre for Management Studies practices pedagogy comprising case-study method, simulation activities, management exhibitions, industry interface, and classroom discussions. For a practical understanding of management concepts, BBA students have to complete internships and submit projects for final evaluation.
Best BBA college Centre for Management Studies, Bangalore professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Karnataka, the Centre for Management Studies authorities conduct guest lectures and case discussions shedding light on the latest management practices. After studying the BBA curriculum, studentsget an idea about various management domains, and then they can get jobs in different sectors. Students pursue MBA or prepare for other entrance exams such as Bank PO, CDS, etc.
- Admission to the BBA course atthe Centre for Management Studiesis strictly on a merit basis.
- Class 12th percentage is taken into account for giving admission to students in the BBA course.
- Students have to appear for an interview and an interview to be a part of the selection process for BBA admission.
- Students need to register themselves online and pay the registration form fees.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.