BYK Sinnar College of Commerce is a commerce college affiliated to Pune University. It was established in 1957. Under the dynamic leadership of Sir Dr. M.S. Gosavi as a Principal of College from June 1958 and as the Secretary of G.E. Society till date, the college has set up a role model in commerce education.It has both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
The campus is beautiful with state of art infrastructure. It has well furnished classrooms, well-equipped library. It has Net-Work Resource Centre, Commerce Lab, Computer Lab, and Soft-Skills Development Lab.Apart from its own infrastructure the college makes use of the posted facilities of other institutions like hostels, Canteens and Sports facilities. Bank of Maharashtra and its ATM facility is located on Campus.There is a Post-Office facility on the College Campus. It invites reputed organizations for participating in placement drives.
Faculty and Staff
The faculties at BYK Sinnar College of Commerce are qualified and professional. They create friendly environment and incorporate real world examples while delivering lectures. They are firm about making the students into professionals and want them to become successful. They are tech familiar. They also attend workshops for their personal growth and development. They are having experience of the corporate world.
- Admissions at BYK Sinnar College of Commerce are conducted based on the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.