One of the best colleges to pursue a BBA in Pune is Bharati Vidyapeeth has an excellent infrastructure and a strong alumni association to aid the student’s academic journey.Bharati Vidyapeeth has been ranked among the top 75 B-schools in the country and many students aim to study this course so that they can join the corporate sector. Bharati Vidyapeeth has carved a niche in the domain of higher education. Students graduating from Pune’s best college Bharati Vidyapeeth have been placed in some of the best companies with a handsome salary package. Bharati Vidyapeeth has tie-ups with international organizations for research, placement, and other academic projects. Another unique feature that makes Bharati Vidyapeeth one of the top BBA colleges is that the academic staff emphasizes conducting industrial trips, conferences, and workshops aimed at the overall development of the BBA student. Students keen to study BBA from Bharati Vidyapeeth (top BBA college in Pune) have to visit the college website to make a note of important details namely date of application, entrance examination date, result declaration date, counseling date, etc. Best college to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration course Bharati Vidyapeeth enhances the learning experience by offering courses such as Foreign language courses, Business Analytics, Cyber Security, etc.
Faculty & Staff
Experienced professors and lecturers deliver management lectures to students pursuing BBA from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. Top BBA college in Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth BBA curriculum is an industry-oriented syllabus. Bharati Vidyapeeth faculty has rich academic and industrial experience and they are committed to providing a holistic learning experience to students enrolled for BBA courses.
- Students should have to appear for a common entrance test conducted by the Bharati VidyapeethInstitute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development department.
- Admissions are strictly on a merit basis through a entrance test conducted by the department.
- Important academic certificates such as class 10th and 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students have to check BBA eligibility on the college website.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below