Bharath College of Arts and Science is among the top-ranking colleges offering BBA courses in Chennai. Best BBA College in Tamil Nadu Bharath College of Arts and Science offers scholarships to meritorious students. One of the top BBA colleges in Tamil Nadu Bharath College of Arts and Science has world-class infrastructure facilities and it has a multi-cultural campus. The college offers corporate and campus training, placement training opportunities to final year BBA students. Apart from BBA, the Bharath College of Arts and Science (top BBA college) offers B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc, and integrated courses, etc.in various subjects. One of the best BBA colleges in Tamil Nadu Bharath College of Arts and Science provides fee concession for meritorious students. Experienced staff provides the required support system. Top BBA colleges Bharath College of Arts and Science BBA students are provided corporate and campus training to prepare for national and international events. BBA course is designed by experts incorporating the latest management practices so as to groom students to become leaders and managers of top companies. Keen students can click on the apply now button to start the enrolment process.
Faculty & Staff
The best college to study at BBA, Bharath College of Arts and Science has faculty with ample vast teaching experience. The college has an active placement cell that gives placement assistance to the final year BBA students. Several placement activities are conducted at the campus. These management graduates plan their careers as they work under the guidance of experienced professors. Improved teaching methods are practiced to deliver management lessons to these students.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams. The admission to the BBA course is on first-come-first-served.
- Students have to register online at the Bharath College of Arts and Science and fill in the important academic details.
- Students keen to pursue BBA from this reputed college have to click on the online registration button after paying a certain amount.
- Students should visit the college website for more details such as the registration dates, application fees, submission dates.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more details, refer to the brochure link