The college is one of a kind committed to provide supreme quality education to its students. The college was established by Dr. Annie Besant and is known for its discouragement regarding any kinds of discriminations on the basis of caste, color or creed. Fostering the importance of working in teams, synergizing and being dedicated to the end results has been the area of focus by the university constantly. It offers courses in various streams at all levels be it undergraduate, postgraduate or doctorate, diploma or certification. Moreover, the institute has an excellent placement record where reputed companies from around the country visit for the placement drive including many pre-placement offers as well.
The institute offers 3 year BBA degree on full-time basis in the management field facilitated with numerous facilities in and outside the campus. The institute has an excellent infrastructure including sports, hostel, well-furnished and highly equipped classrooms, well-stocked library, computer labs and Knowledge Resource Centers. Facilities like Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC), Innovation Centre, Institution Level Certification Programs are also available.
Faculty & Staff
The institute has highly qualified and extremely accomplished intellectual faculty members across various domains with most of them holding a Ph.D. is their respective disciplines and the rest being assistant professors. All faculty members at the institute are highly cooperative towards students and always encourage effective education by introducing new and innovative methods of teaching and learning. The faculty members make sure that they are available to students for clarification and solving doubts.
- The applicants are required to register themselves online.
- The Admission is based on State Pre-University Examination as prescribed.
- Fill in the application form next.
- The last step is the payment of the fee and the admission process is done.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- The admission is purely done on merit basis.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.