Bengal College of Engineering and Technology is One of the Best Private Engineering and Management College in West Bengal , Durgapur, Eastern India which was set up under the aegis of SKS Educational and Social Trust in 2001 with an objective of imparting quality education in Engineering/Technology and Management for the upliftment of the society and the masses. The college offers a host of under graduate and post graduate degree courses in different branches of engineering and management. One of the highlights of this institute is its efficient top class BBA Management program. Proximity to the region’s premier educational and research institutes like NIT, Durgapur, CMERI (Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute), IIT-Kharagpur, ISI (Indian Statistical Institute-Kolkata), Jadavpur University, Kolkata and Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology (IIEST), Howrah, have resulted in a vast pool of intellectual capital. Today, its infrastructure includes contemporary classrooms, well equipped labs, separate facilitated hostels for boys and girls, to name a few. Many high profile Ministers and dignitaries have visited and praised the college campus and its infrastructure.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur.
Faculty and Staff
The Institute has motivated, enthusiast, knowledgeable and competent faculty members.Transparency in policy making and in execution and monitoring of academic programs with continuously upgraded infrastructure conforming to university norms.Good student teacher interaction can be seen in classes and in campus
Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur Admission Process
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board/council in any stream with English as one of the main subject.
- CET Exam
- Screening for PI
- Pass in Higher Secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination and at least 30% marks in English.
- CET Exam
- Others conditions as per State Govt. notification.
- All stream candidates can apply for BBA
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.