Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: There are many institutions that provide Bachelor of Business Administration among other courses. Post globalization, there is a spurt in business activities in Chennai thus increasing the requirement for skilled work force. Students who have completed graduation in Business Administration are placed in many companies. Students will gain information about top BBA colleges in Chennai after reading the following article.
Chennai, also known as Madras, is the capital of Tamil Nadu and it is the hub of economic and business activities. It is a culturally rich town with many famous temples in and around the city. A major tourist destination & Mamallapuram”, a historic town, situated south of Chennai is an architectural marvel. A number of famous educational institutions like Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Loyola College, Women's Christian College, Madras Christian College, Presidency College and College of Engineering, Guindy (Anna University) draws a number of students to pursue graduation in their chosen area of interest. Students who pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration from top colleges in Chennai have the edge over others as their employability factor goes up.
Best BBA Colleges in Chennai
Students who intend to take up managerial roles should opt for Bachelor of Business Administration from top BBA colleges in Chennai. Theoretical knowledge help students to perform better, but certain other skills are also required. Duration of BBA course is three years and subjects that students study are Economics, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, Operations Management, Management Information System, Marketing, Strategic Management, business ethics, law etc. A unique initiative "World-Class Business Education Programme", by Madras Christian College helps students to get a better perspective.
BBA Colleges in Chennai Admission Procedure
- To pursue BBA from top colleges in Chennai, students seek admission either through entrances or on merit-basis.
- Top private and government colleges accept varied entrance scores as part of the selection criteria followed by GDPI.
- It is mandatory to understand the admission process of top BBA colleges situated in Chennai. Students keen to take admission in top BBA universities have to fill the admission forms and fill in the required details.
BBA Colleges in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have scored a minimum of 45-55 % in class 12th Board examinations from CBSE or an equivalent board.
- It is compulsory to qualify Class 12th examinations for further admission process.
- NRI students who have passed their 10+2 exams or equivalent from foreign nations and are also eligible for some BBA entrance exams.
BBA Colleges in Chennai Cut Off
Students keen to study management from the top BBA colleges in Chennai. The colleges release cut-off after the results are declared. Many factors are taken into consideration such as the total number of students that had appeared for the exam, the total number of seats to be allocated, the difficulty level of the entrance, previous year cut-offs, etc.
Such programmes help students understand the functioning of the corporate world and help them to gain practical experience as well. Students benefit from lectures that focus on crucial topics like 'Presentation Skills', 'HR Practices in India' and 'Global Recession' organized by the college authorities. Such interactive lectures and seminars held at BBA colleges shed light on important concepts related to the corporate world. To conclude, students who are keen to work in multi-national companies and take up managerial jobs should pursue BBA from top colleges in Chennai.