Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Assam is a university set up by the government. It is the first Cooperative Management University in the country. It is located in Sivasagar. The University has 5 schools that function, these are- School of Entrepreneurship and Management, School of Innovation and Technology, School of Public Policy and Law, School of Culture and Media and School of Ecology and Sustenance. The campus is wonderful with great hostel facilities. The placements are also good with reputed firms taking part in the drive.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Assam gives various facilities to its students. It has Wi-Fi campus, spacious and modern libraries, smart classes, food joints, strict security. The mission of education for widening knowledge and learning, training for enhancing skill and managerial capacity, research for searching innovative spheres and to make efforts for all round development of cooperative movement and rural economy.
Faculty and Staff
The faculties at Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management are highly qualified. They are familiar with the modern technologies. And also receive time to time training for the new up gradations. They are committed for the well-being of the students and want them to become professionals with all the required skill set and knowledge.
- Admissions at Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management are conducted based on the basis of the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.