The college as the name suggests is a women’s college aiming at providing quality education to the women in the state and encouraging their future aspirations. The institute offers various courses along with a view to develop its students holistically and widen their mindset towards the society. The college not only provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses but also job-oriented courses. It focuses in having an energetic approach to encourage creative thinking and effective minds, helping the students to their dreams at best. The college also has a placement cell attracting big recruiters from across the country during the placement drives.
The college offers a 3 year undergraduate BBA degree to the ones aspiring for a future in the management sector. The course not only gets the students ready to step in the corporate world but also survive long term by shaping their personalities through national exposure, events and other co-curricular activities. Other supporting facilities are also provided including a well-stocked library, fully furnished sports complex, meeting rooms, etc.
Faculty & Staff
All the faculty members are highly qualified and have rich industry experience. The university has guest lectures too where specific trainers and senior corporate employees do come to the college and deliver the lectures on core subjects. Teachers are very helpful, and the teaching method is also very good. The course curriculum is useful. Teaching methods used by them are also good, and all the students get a better understanding of the subjects. Teaching methods like presentation are being used.
- The admission is done on merit basis of the marks obtained in 10+2.
- For the admission purpose, the applicants need to fill up a registration form available both on online and offline modes.
- After filing and submitting the form, the applicant is required to submit the fee for registration and then the admission procedure is completed.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria set up by the university.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.