One of the best universities to pursue a BBA in Pune, Ajeenkya D Y Patil University offers many courses in different academic disciplines. The Ajeenkya D Y Patil University houses many departments offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses namely the School of Management, School of Hotel Management, School of Engineering, School of Film and Media, School of Liberal Arts, School of Information Technology, etc. Students enrolled for the BBA course in Ajeenkya D Y Patil University have many options namely, BBA - Entrepreneurship & Innovation, BBA (Aviation Management), and BBA International Business. Considered among the top BBA colleges in Pune, ADYPU Ajeenkya D Y Patil University conducts a common entrance test to enroll students in various courses. Keen candidates should visit the college website and click on the registration link. The student then has to fill in important academic details and complete the online registration form. The lecture rooms are equipped with the latest audio-visual facility, LCD projectors, etc. Best infrastructural facilities are provided to students so that they enjoy their academic life. Various events are held to engage students in various activities so that they strengthen their communication skills, decision-making, and logical thinking abilities.
Faculty & Staff
ADYPU Ajeenkya D Y Patil University professors and lecturers inspire students through their content-rich and motivational lectures. The best academic environment is provided to students so that they are ready to take on employment challenges. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Pune, Ajeenkya D Y Patil University authorities have designed the BBA curriculum to cater to the needs of the corporate sector.
- Admission to the BBA course in Ajeenkya D Y Patil University is strictly on a merit basis through the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted byADYPU Ajeenkya D Y Patil University.
- Details such as the application form fee, important dates, exam date, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course should know that they have to attend a central counseling process officiated by ADYPU Ajeenkya D Y Patil University.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below