Best BBA college in Karnataka AIMS Institute in Bangalore offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The BBA Department at AIMS Institute was started in 1998 with an aim to provide high quality education to students who wish to make a career in the management domain. One of the best colleges in Karnataka to pursue BBA, AIMS institute offers well-curated programmes, customized classroom sessions, personality development courses and a strong industry interface. Students keen to make a career in the aviation sector and aspiring to get into management roles should study BBA(Aviation) from this best BBA college i.e. AIMS Institute. After studying BBA (Aviation) the student is equipped with relevant knowledge and industry exposure to understand the nuances of the aviation sector. Top BBA college in Karnataka AIMS Institutes in Bangalore offers BBA course which has subjects namely logistic and cargo management, airline finance, air safety and security, aviation law, etc. Top BBA College in Karnataka AIMS Institute has a student-centric approach and provides the student the best facilities to enhance his learning experience. The college aims to cultivate leadership qualities, polish their communication skills and develop their decision-making ability through case-study discussions, group-discussions, presentations. The internship has to be completed by these BBA students so that they get practical knowledge as well. Top companies visit the campus for recruiting these BBA graduates.
Leading academicians and industry experts are hired to teach at AIMS Institute. Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Karnataka, AIMS Institute has been mentoring students and providing career guidance. Best BBA college in Karnataka, AIMS Institute has curated training programmes that help students develop key vocational skills that helps them to work in the aviation sector. The BBA course is updated regularly keeping in mind the industry requirements. AIMS Institute's teaching staffs encourages discussions and debate and the professors are open and receptive to new ideas.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the AIMS Institute website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students keen to pursue BBA should visit the college website for more details on the admission process.
- List of important documents have to be uploaded on the website.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to fulfill the admission requirements as mentioned on the website.
- Students in their twelfth standard have to provide evidence of their passing the CBSE/ICSE exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.