AIHM institute of Hotel Management is the unit of Gurukul Shiksha Society dedicates its resources to provide a glorious opportunity to the under graduates. Since its beginning AIHM has believed to serve the need of student in order to become skilled and employable this belief and confidence has resulted AIHM to create one of the centers at Agra. The Mother center originated from Great Tourism bound City of Agra- AIHM Agra conducts an job oriented courses for the students who aspire to make their Careers in Hotel and Hospitality Services. The center enjoys rich tourism resources available within Golden Triangle Agra-Jaipur-Delhi, having all major Hotel-Brands,food and beverage cafes, food joints, food courts making the area, the most happening places in the market of Hospitality Services this makes the AIHM Agra a rich institute which can provide Great Exposure to students by providing Excellent Industrial Interface and Interaction with expertise faculties from Industry.
AIHM Agra Campus has promising placement and training section to create an employ ability for students who are pursuing their academics at AIHM Agra. Institute has promising resources to assist student placements both at National and International sectors.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by Agra Institute of Hotel Management, Agra
Faculty & Staff
AIHM has recruited faculties who are knowledgeable and are academically very helpful. The in house trained and people associated with top hotel chains comes to campus. This builds up the reputation of the department. Special attention is given to all the students and in return just attentiveness is asked from them,all the senior faculties are legendary and are masters of their subject.
- AIHM, Agra offers the online mode of application.
- Student should have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination(10 + 2) of any recognized Board.
- Selection will be only on the basis of merit.
- The student has to Qualify in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which consists of General Knowledge, General English Test of Reasoning and Numerical ability conducted in the Campus and other selected cities by giving admission notification in leading News Papers.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- A candidate applying for BBA programme should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from Indian Central or State Examination Board
- Merit in CEE
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.