Adamas University is one of the best colleges in Kolkata offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various subjects. One of the best academic institutions in Kolkata Adamas University aims to impart an education that incorporates modern tools, learning management system which aids in interpreting complex data problems. Research and innovation projects are taken up by BBA graduates so that they add value to their academic journey. Best college to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration Adamas University offers BBA (Hons.), BBA (Digital Marketing), BBA (Entrepreneurship and Family Business), BBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management), BBA (Business Analytics), and BBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management). One of the top BBA colleges in Kolkata Adamas University also offers post-graduation in management stream i.e. MBA. Teachers teaching BBA courses focus on integrating theoretical knowledge along with practical knowledge through industry interface. Adamas University has a strong infrastructure consisting of a 120-acre sprawling green campus, seminar halls, laboratories, canteen facilities, etc. The best university to study BBA, Adamas University has collaboration with foreign universities which enables a student to complete one semester abroad.
Faculty & Staff
The college authorities conduct interactive sessions and seminars to add to the knowledge base of these students. Intellectually diverse faculty groups teach these undergraduates and help them to comprehend important management concepts. Regular industry interface helps these graduates to prepare themselves for various managerial roles. The top BBA college in Kolkata is Adamas University where the faculty and staff provide guidance and support to students.
- Admission to the BBA course at Adamas University is strictly on a merit basis and according to the norms laid by Adamas University.
- Details such as the application form fee, last date for registration, counseling process, submission of academic documents, etc. are mentioned on the website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA should know that they have to complete the admission formalities to be a part of the counseling process officiated by Adamas University administration authorities
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below