SLAT is conducted for admission into integrated 5-year-law programmes of BA-LLB and BBA-LLB for its four campuses in Pune, Noida, Nagpur and Hyderabad. SLAT was conducted in two slots on 6 & 14 May 2023 from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. And the result for the same was declared on 24 May 2023.
SLAT is a 60-minute test and consists of 5 sections; namely Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. The number of questions is 60 in total. In 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the SLAT pattern was changed. However, if the circumstances remain the same this time, the authorities might switch to online mode and make changes to the exam pattern.
SLAT 2023 admission process commenced with the release of notification and the SLAT application form in January 2023. Once the candidates have filled out the application form and submitted it, the applicants need to download the SLAT admit card for appearing in Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT). After the conclusion of the entrance examination, SLAT 2023 result was announced after the exam had been conducted.
Here are the steps to check the SLAT results:-
- The candidates have to visit the official website of SET.
- On the right corner of the website there is a button flashing with the ‘download score card’ option.
- When you click on that option a new window will pop-up.
- In the new window you will be asked to fill in the details such as SLAT ID and password.
- When you fill in those details and click on the login ID you will get the exam result that you have appeared for.
- Download the result and keep the copies of the same for they are required for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and PI
- Details such as the name of the candidate, candidate’s roll number, their score in the exam, and status of qualifying the exam are shown in the result card.
Check your result here:
Now, with the declaration of the result, the cutoff and list of the shortlisted candidates to attend the SLAT 2023 counselling session will be announced shortly by the University for BBA LLB and BA LLB programs. For admissions, the students will have to attend counselling sessions as per the stipulated schedule. Please take particular care to adhere to the college policies and rules regarding the counselling process to make sure that you are able to land a seat once you have cleared your SLAT exam.
What after the SLAT results?
- Once the SLAT results 2023 are announced the SLS’s will be declaring their own cut-off scores.
- All the candidates who meet the SLS’s cut-off are mentioned in the cut off list are called for the WAT and PI rounds.
- After the PI and WAT the four SLU’s:- Pune, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Noida will release their merit list of selected candidates.
- Documents have to be submitted at the time of admission process after the name of selected candidates appear in the Merit list announced by Symbiosis Law Schools.
- For the admission of the candidates having their names in the merit list of the SLU’s, they will have to provide the required documents and do the necessary formalities for the admission.