School of Law, Sandip University is a top law college in Nasik. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate program in multiple disciplines in Law that is recognized by the Bar Council of India as a futuristic and a quality education provider in Nashik. The University provides relevant and practical legal education to students who intend to pursue a career in Law. The University offers practical exposure to students through research skill-building activities, seminars, debates, and guest lectures, which in turn help students develop their advocacy skills.
Sandip University offers a five-year B.A.LL. B (Hons) program, B.B.A.LL. B (Hons) program and a three-year LL.B (Hons) program. The University also offers a two-year Master’s LL.M program with specializations in Business Law, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
All the Faculty and Staff members of the School of Law, Sandip University, aims to produce socially committed legal professionals to meet the challenges of the legal arena. They inspire students to pursue research in the field of Law and put emphasis on productive research output. They are deeply committed to their work to provide a world-class education to their students.
- Admissions at School of Law, Sandip University, are conducted based on SU-JEE ( Sandip University Joint Entrance Examination) or CLAT.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- The college takes an aggregate of marks scored on a merit basis and Common Law entrance test basis to select the right candidate.
- Candidates should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, 42% for OBC category and 40% marks in aggregate for ST/SC Category.
- Age as per BCI guidelines.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.