Top university for law in Ahmedabad, Nirma University has carved a niche in the education sector. Students aim to study at Nirma University as it has an array of courses and a broad curriculum. Best University to study law in Ahmedabad, Nirma university incorporates the latest practices and revises curriculum as per the latest legal developments. The top-ranking law university is NirmaUniversity has a pedagogy that encompasses Law, Commerce, humanities, and social science subjects thus enabling the students to have a holistic education. The Institute of Law is a constituent institution of Nirma University and the university was established under the Gujarat Government Act 2003. Nirma University also has a provision for scholarships for deserving candidates. The undergraduate and post-graduate courses offered by the university are mentioned below.
BA/B.Com/LLB(Hons.) Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
A well-qualified coterie of professors adds newer dimensions to legal education.Professors strive to provide an environment that focuses on academic excellence. Nirma university’s academic staff motivate law students to focus on conceptual clarity and gain confidence through active participation in various co-curricular activities.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams along with national-level Law entrance scores (CLAT).
- Admission is based on the All India Merit Rank of CLAT. Students should visit the college website for more detailed information about the admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Students in class 12th can also apply for admission to a five-year integrated law course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam.
- Nirma University follows the guidelines as prescribed by the CLAT authority.
- Students have to fill the CLAT application form before filling in the Institute of Law (Nirma University) Application Form. Candidates can apply online by creating a login account.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.