N.B. Thakur Law College, Nashik is a top law college in Nasik. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate program in multiple disciplines in Law that is approved by the Bar Council of India, and it is affiliated to the University of Pune. The college implements case-based and seminar-based teaching pedagogy. They have collaborations with more than 50+ private and government organizations for the practical training of the students.
N.B. Thakur Law College, Nashik offers a five-year B.A.LL. B (Hons) program, three-year LL.B (Hons) program, two-year Postgraduate LL.M. program and diploma course in Law with specializations in Cyber Law, Intellectual property rights, Labour Law and Taxation Law.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
The college has well qualified, experienced full-time Faculty supported by over 30 professionally experienced expert visiting Faculty. They aim to impart quality legal education to aspiring young students and creating socially responsible legal professionals.
- Admissions at N.B. Thakur Law College, Nashik,is conducted based on merit.
- Candidates can apply for this course through an online application form. The application form will be available at N.B. Thakur Law College official website.
- All admissions are finalized after the completion of the admission procedure.
- Candidates should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, 42% for OBC category and 40% marks in aggregate for ST/SC Category.
- Age as per BCI guidelines.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.