Navjeevan Law College is one of the top law colleges in Nasik which is affiliated to the University of Pune, Recognized by Government of Maharashtra. It offers various postgraduate and undergraduate Law program approved by Bar Council of India. Navjeevan Law College provides excellent facilities, ambience, amities to students for the overall development of their personality. The college is well equipped with all the essential facilities like a library, Internet and sports.
The mission of the college is to provide international educational ambience so that students can meet the challenges in the present global world. Navjeevan Law College offers five years integrated Law Course B.A. LL. B, three-year law degree course LL.B and short-term specialization law course D.L.L. & L.W., D.T.L. Diploma courses.
|BA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
Navjeevan Law College has excellent faculties that are competent in imparting global standard education in law. All faculty and staff members are passionate about their work to serve the core mission of the college. The college staff assists in providing world-class facilities to the student to face upcoming challenges.
- Admissions at Navjeevan Law College, Nashik are conducted based on the Merit.
- The application form and the prospectus shall be available at the College office on payment of prescribed fees.
- All admissions are finalized after the completion of the admission procedure.
- Pass with 40% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognized by the Board.
- Age as per BCI guidelines.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.