Top Law Colleges in Muzaffarpur: Muzaffarpur District, ‘The Land Of Leechi’ was created in 1875 for the sake of administrative convenience by splitting up the earlier district of Tirhut. The present district of Muzaffarpur came to its existence in the 18th century and named after Muzaffar Khan, an Amil (Revenue Officer) under British Dynasty. Now it has won international encomiums for its delicious Shahi Leechi and China Leechi.
It is, of course impossible to trace back the history of this region to its earliest origins, but we can trace back it’s stream of strong heritage a very long way through the ancient Indian epic Ramayan, which still bears a significant role in Indian civilization.
Muzaffarpur, being an important city of Bihar state stands high as it is the one, advancing every next day in terms of development and some of the prominent educational institutions for studies in Law dwells here.
Legal Education in the India generally refers to the education of lawyers before entry into practice. Legal Education in India is offered at different levels by the traditional universities and the specialized Law Universities and Schools only after completion of an undergraduate degree or as an integrated degree
Best Law Colleges in Muzaffarpur
Muzaffarpur has succeeded to give the best Law studies to candidates through its Law college that ranks high in the list. The law college participates in CLAT, which is a standard examination for admissions to law programmes conducted by NLU. Every year with changing trend in stream selection we have seen the number of students increasing and appearing for this exam and their interest inclination towards LAW as a career option with this increase so is the competition is also increased. Most of the colleges prefer to accept CLAT score as a selection criterion. Check the admission procedure for more details.
Law Colleges in Muzaffarpur Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Muzaffarpur conduct admissions on the basis of merit list drawn on the basis of the performance of the candidate in 10+2 / I.A. / I.SC / I.Com or equivalent recognized by State/ Central Govt. Board/ Council
- Student must get qualified in the law entrance test conducted by the B R Ambedkar Bihar University in order to get admission for the course.
- Minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- All relevant documents like mark sheets and identity verification required.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT as a part of their selection criteria.
Law Colleges in Muzaffarpur Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT Score
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Muzaffarpur Cut-off
- Colleges considering CLAT score for admissions releases cut off after CLAT result declaration.
- Factors like previous year cut-off, difficulty level, number of appearing candidates, the CLAT cut off is formulated.
- The B R Ambedkar Bihar University is one of best universities in state.
- The affiliated institutes offers praiseworthy placement records with top recruiters participating in placement drives.
- Concisely, aspiring candidates needs to properly analyse the factors like admission procedure, fees structure, course design, placement records, beforehand prior to making a selection.
- An overall look up of all these characteristics related to a college will certainly place you in the top law college of Muzaffarpur.