Jharkhand Rai University also known by its abbreviation JRU. It is a private university which is approved by NAAC. It provides variety of courses like B.Pharma, D.Pharma, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Hons( Agriculture), B.Tech Mining etc. Other than these it also offers 3 years LLB and 5 years BA LLB. As we know Jharkhand is rich in agriculture so, this university has given the option to its students to learn the regional courses and do not forget its culture.
Jharkhand Rai University aspire to be vibrant community with the focus on each and every field. It believes in perfection and also feels that rich culture should not be forgotten by students. The university wants its students to be the change and their work should make difference in the society. It has a big and beautiful campus. It provides all the facilities to students. Its provision for the hostel is also good. Students living there are highly satisfied and happy.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
Jharkhand Rai University has faculties who are expert in their fields. They add resourcefulness to the students’ life. The university focuses on Nurturing and Retaining best people so that the students learn and grow under the experts. The teachers are tech savvy and are provided the opportunity to attend trainings and seminars so that they can grow and enhance their knowledge.
- Admissions at Jharkhand Rai University are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- Candidates will be required to appear for Written Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion depending on the admission criteria laid down for each course.
- For admission to Integrated Law Courses, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Selection Process/Criteria –Merit-based
- Mode of Application – Online and offline
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accepts entrance score of CLAT, LSAT, LAW CET and AILET
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.