Law colleges in India give admission to candidates based on various National and state-level law entrance test. The most prominent law exams are CLAT, AILET, and LSAT. They are considered the gateway for students to get admission into the top law colleges in India. Top law college in Tripura mainly comprises of one private and state university. ICFAI Law school is one of the best private law colleges in Tripura, which offers five years of integrated full-time B.B.A L.L.B. and B.A LL. B (Hons.) programs that are approved by the Bar Council of India. It also offers an L.L.M. course approved by U.G.C. ICFAI University Tripura offers the best education in Law, which intakes candidates based on CLAT/LSAT and any other State Level Law Entrance test.
ICFAI University law School Tripura was started with an aim to develop a new cadre of young law professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge and rigorous education and degree programs. The program course curriculum is ingeniously designed and developed in association with academicians and professional experts as per the guidelines outlined by the Bar Council of India. There are ten semesters in a five-year law course, and each semester will be of 18-20 weeks.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff members are considered to be the three pillars of any university. ICFAI Law school aims at an education system that helps to bring out the best in every student, which is possible only due to excellent faculty and dedicated staff members. It strives to produce intellectually competent, morally upright, and inspired professionals in the field of Law.
- ICFAI University Admission is conducted based on CLAT/ LSAT & State Level Law Entrance Test
- Candidates can apply for this course through an online application form. The application form will be available at ICICI University Tripura official website. ICFAI University offers provisional admission to the students subject to satisfying all the eligibility criteria. The final confirmation of admission is only provided after all the required eligibility documents have been produced and verified by the Admission office.
- Weightage in the admission process is considered for the past academic records, Achievements in sports, Awards in extra-curricular activities, and academic distinctions.
- Special provision for admission in the ICFAI University's Law courses to students who belong to the State of Tripura. 25(Twenty-five percent) of the total seats are reserved for the Tripura domicile candidate subject to the students' minimum qualifying requirements.
- Age as per BCI Rules.
- Pass with 45% (42% in the case of O.B.C, 40% for ST, SC students) aggregate and above in Class XII examinations or equivalent.
- CLAT scores and any other National / State Level Law Entrance Test will be considered subject to securing a minimum qualifying mark for admission.
For more detailed information, login and download the brochure from the link below.