One must have a complete understanding of the test structure, as well as a thorough understanding of the preparation method, to successfully stretch their JIPMAT preparation and pass the JIPMAT 2024 exam. There are 100 multiple-choice questions on this exam, which takes around 150 minutes to complete. There is a bonus of 4 marks in exchange for each correct response, while a penalty of one mark for each incorrect response. As a result, you must aim to get as many correct answers as possible while avoiding receiving a poor grade.
To begin studying for the JIPMAT test, it is first and foremost necessary to understand the JIPMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Analyze the areas that will be covered and create a study plan specific to your abilities and learning style. Below is a complete preparation plan for the JIPMAT Exam 2024 that you may refer to for more information.
The following are some recommendations for preparing for the JIPMAT 2024 examination. Fundamentally speaking, this exam consists of three components, which are as follows: There will be three sections: a general knowledge segment, a writing section, and a reading section.
QA questions vary from easy to complex, depending on the topic. Candidates should answer all the questions that they do not understand to guarantee that they will learn all of the subjects that the examination covers. Candidates will be more successful in completing the questions quickly and effectively if they have done a thorough reading and comprehension of the questions.
● On the test, there will be a total of 33 questions from this subject matter.
●It is critical to practise with mock and sample papers in order to get a good mark on the QA component of the examination.
● Regularly, it is necessary to review all of the equations and techniques for problem resolution.
Candidates who wish to do well in the DI&LR Part must pay close attention to time management and accuracy while completing this examination section. The applicants should quickly begin working on puzzles, logical thinking problems, and Sudoku puzzles from sample question papers, study materials, and online websites to improve their logical reasoning skills.
●It is essential not to rush through the DILR section and instead make an effort to answer all of the questions.
● When compared to the other parts, students should attempt as many questions as they possibly can with exceptional accuracy since they are the simplest sections to answer correctly.
● In order to improve accuracy and time management abilities, it is necessary to practise mock tests.
● This section is generally the most straightforward in terms of getting a high overall score on the exam. Candidates are asked to review the grammatical topics that they learnt throughout this session.
● It is the purpose of this part to evaluate the student's ability to comprehend English language on a fundamental level It is the purpose of this part to evaluate the student's ability to comprehend the English language on a fundamental level, thus reading is the key..
● Candidates should begin developing strong reading habits as soon as possible since the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension sections of the exam will need you to put in consistent effort to expand your vocabulary in order to do well on the test.
Selection of Questions: Due to the high level of difficulty of this exam, it is not possible to finish all of the questions within the time limit. Consequently, choose the questions you wish to address with caution. It is vital to recognise your areas of strength and weakness when confronted with a difficult scenario. For example, if you are good in algebra, you should be aware of and address any difficulties that arise as quickly as feasible, utilising mathematical techniques. This will offer you an advantage over the rest of the competitors in terms of time, as well as increase your confidence as you go through the remaining questions.
Take a calculated risk: Because of the short sectional time allotted and the negative marking system in place, the questions you pick are quite important. You should avoid making informed assumptions and approximations when determining your results. You should use extreme caution when it comes to the Verbal ability component of the test since children have the propensity to make crazy conclusions. Though using Quantitative Aptitude is a little easier when you aren't acquainted with the topic, it is crucial to be careful when making educated guesses since you may not always get the correct answer.
Time Management: Don't let the fact that the time is ticking get in the way of your work. It is possible to get stuck on a topic in a subject area in which you are quite knowledgeable. If you are unable to break the code, there is no use in wasting your time and effort. Please go on to the next question and come back to this one later if time permits. The desire to avoid missing out on an easier question that might have earned you an identical number of points is a high priority.