The college was founded in the year 1831 by BI. Cyriac Elias Chavara who was a visionary for education being a tool for liberation and development. It is affiliated to the University of Calicut and having worked for more than 150 years and is the oldest college in the state. It offers management courses at both UG and PG levels helping the aspirants realize their aspirations and dreams. Moreover, the college also gives its students a chance to be a part of placement drives and get recruited from the top recruiters in the industry.
At the undergraduate level, the college offers a three year BBA program which includes gasping theoretical and practical knowledge both. Moreover, the students personality is also shaped in order to make him ready to enter the corporate world.The college provides all of the required facilities to the students both, in-campus and outside campus. The college has Banking and photocopy facilities inside the campus and nearby areas. The college has a well built infrastructure with well-equipped libraries, multiple eating joints, common rooms for students and best hostel facility.
Faculty & Staff
The university has highly educated and highly professional faculty. The faculty members are well equipped with all the modern techniques of teaching and technology to impart education in business administration and other courses. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just management. The purpose of introducing this field in the college was to uplift the bar of management studies in the state with the growing requirements.
- The admission process includes an English Proficiency Test, along with a GD+PI round being next in line.
- The students who have scored 80%+ marks in their 10+2 are given direct admissions and do not have to appear for any entrance.
- After the exams have been conducted, the university offers the suitable candidates admissions to their university.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria set by the university as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.