Ranked among top ranking academic institutions for higher education MOP Vaishnav College for Women is an autonomous institution. One of the top BBA colleges in Tamil Nadu MOP Vaishnav College is committed to the goals of attracting and supporting meritorious women students to pursue higher studies. The college has a mission to provide a unique learning experience through the researched curriculum. Top BBA College in Tamil Nadu MOP Vaishnav College for Women in Chennai stresses achieving academic excellence and providing career opportunities to these BBA graduates. Initially, the college offered only three courses namely B.Com, BBA, B.Sc.(Maths) but now it offers 16 undergraduate and 8 postgraduate courses.Top BBA college for Women in Tamil Nadu MOP Vaishnav College has been reaccredited by NAAC (National Assessment & Accreditation Council) at “A++” grade scale.Many BBA graduates further enrol in MBA courses to enhance their learning process. These BBA graduates join the corporate sector and take up various managerial positions. BBA curriculum taught at the college helps the student to increase their conceptual understanding and enhance analytical, technical, and entrepreneurial skills to become effective management professionals. Best BBA College in Tamil Nadu MOP Vaishnav College for Women has an aesthetically designed campus with a strong infrastructure. Students have access to the library, seminar halls, auditoriums, yoga, and mental health centre, and cafeterias. There is a counselling and mentoring centre for students. The placement cell provides training to final year BBA students to understand the selection process of various companies.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA College in Tamil Nadu MOP Vaishnav College provides a plethora of opportunities to its enthusiastic students and faculty in the field of research and education. Top BBA College in Tamil Nadu, MOP Vaishnav College’s BBA curriculum is regularly updated keeping in mind the current trends or management practices of the corporate world. The distinguished faculty members provide individual attention to women candidates and encourage them to participate in extra-curricular activities.
- Women students keen to pursue BBA from MOP Vaishnav College should have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling from the prescribed list of educational boards.
- Students have to submit their application online and admission to the BBA course is granted on a merit basis.
- Important documents such as class 10th & class 12th mark sheets, conduct, and character certificate are required at the time of admission.
- Students should visit the college website for more detailed information about the admission process and other details such as fee structure, BBA course curriculum, BBA admission process, BBA placements, etc.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students have to meet the eligibility criteria by having a subject combination of any one of the following a) Business Studies / Commerce, b) Accountancy, c) Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Statistics / Business Statistics / Economics.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more details, refer to the brochure link