Manipal Academy of Higher Education considered one of the top colleges to pursue higher studies has carved a niche for itself and it is a sought-after destination. Manipal Academy of Higher Education is the epitome of quality education. The college has an active engagement with many leading universities, government agencies in the domain of education and research. One of the top colleges in Karnataka Manipal Academy of Higher Education has over 300 academic courses in various disciplines. Top BBA college in Karnataka Manipal Academy of Higher Education has been granted Institution of Eminence status by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Department of Commerce was established in 2007.Students are being groomed into professionally competent and socially responsible management graduates as they have to study different management subjects and also complete internship projects. Top BBA college in Karnataka Manipal Academy of Higher Educationoffers BBA with various specializations. Students have the option to pursue BBA(Financial Markets) or BBA (HR) or BBA(Logistics and Supply Chain), BBA(Marketing), BBA(Business Analytics), BBA(Economic Studies), etc. students get enrolled in the BBA course after applying online and filling in the relevant academic details. Students keen to pursue BBA from this esteemed institution have to submit a Statement of Purpose(SOP) and then appear for a PI process. A merit list is prepared based on the above factors and the selected students are then intimated. Students studying BBA have access to holistic education, state-of-the-arttechnology, and infrastructure which helps them to become competent and assume leadership roles.
Best BBA college in Karnataka, Manipal Academy of Higher Educationprofessors and lecturers motivate students to grasp the fundamental of important management topics. Students gain practical exposure through internships and summer projects at various companies. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Karnataka Manipal Academy of Higher Educationauthorities are committed to providing the best learning environment at the college.
- Admission to the BBA course at Manipal Academy of Higher Educationis strictly on a merit basis.
- Details such as the application form fee, fee structure, eligibility and selection criteria, intake capacity, important documents to be uploaded, online counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Students keen to take admission in the BBA course have to submit a Statement of Purpose and then appear for a Personal Interview process.
- A merit-list of selected students is prepared and intimated so that the rest of the admission formalities can be completed.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 60% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.