Post standard 12th, those students who have a keen interest in understanding the dynamics of business pursue management studies (BBA/ BMS) during graduation. Considered one of the top BMS colleges in Mumbai, H.R College of Commerce and Economics college has been imparting quality education to students in various academic disciplines. H.R College of Commerce and Economics was established in 1960 and it is affiliated to University of Mumbai. Major features of the college include academia- industry linkages, faculty development programmes and focus on student empowerment. Top college for Bachelor of Management Studies H.R College of Commerce and Economics was one of the first colleges to get accredited by NAAC . Students enrol for various undergraduate and post- graduate courses offered by the college. Best BMS college in Mumbai, H.R College of Commerce and Economics authorities conduct regular industry interactions so as to train BMS students for the corporate sector. Top BMS college these BMS graduates have to study various subjects such as managerial economics, managerial accounting, financial accounting, management information system etc. which helps them to explore new approaches to develop their critical thinking abilities. Top Bachelor of Management Studies college in Mumbai, H.R College of Commerce and Economics has a well-stocked library, computer lab, cafeteria, and other facilities for the students. The college students participate in various clubs with the objective to promote team spirit and confidence. The Bachelor in Management Studies curriculum is regularly updated to be in sync with the latest management practices which enables these BMS graduates to get placed at top companies.The other courses offered by H.R College of Commerce and Economics are Bachelor of Management Studies B.Com (Accounting & Finance) – BAF, B.Com (Financial Markets) – BFM, Bachelor of Vocation - (B.Voc.) etc.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the topBMS academic institutions, the college professors and lecturers have been mentoring and training programmes specially curated to cater to the needs of these BMS graduates. Top BMS college in Mumbai, H.R College of Commerce and Economicscollege emphasizes participative and experimental learning through various class- room activities and case study discussions.For the overall personality development, students have to participate in group discussions, seminars, etc. which hones their communication skills and analytical thinking abilities.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- Students have to register online on H.R College of Commerce and Economicscollege website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students have to upload self-attested scanned documents which includes photocopies of marksheets and other certificates.
- Students keen to pursue BMSfromH.R College of Commerce and Economicsshould visit the college website for more details.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BMS course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below