Top BBA College for Women in Chennai Ethiraj College has a campus area of over 9 acres with the best infrastructural facilities and vibrant academic culture. Ethiraj College has been accredited a five-star status from NAAC and College for Potential for Excellence award from the UGC. The best college for BBA Ethiraj College for Women has a dedicated team of faculty members focused on academic excellence and has a zeal for updating their skills and knowledge base. One of the top BBA colleges in Chennai for women Ethiraj College has secured the 38th rank accorded by NIRF ranking. To provide the best education facilities Ethiraj College also has an anti-harassment cell, anti-ragging cell, grievance cell, and scholarship facility. The distinguished faculty members at Ethiraj College(top BBA college in Chennai) provide individual attention to women candidates and encourage them to participate in extra-curricular activities. Top BBA college in Chennai Ethiraj College BBA graduates will develop the business acumen required to excel in the corporate sector. An improved understanding of international business practices will further enhance their career prospects.
Faculty & Staff
Ethiraj College provides a plethora of opportunities to its enthusiastic students and faculty in the field of research and education. Top BBA College in Chennai, Ethiraj College BBA curriculum is regularly updated keeping in mind the current trends or management practices of the corporate world. Many BBA graduates further enroll in MBA courses to enhance their learning process.
- Women students keen to pursue BBA from Ethiraj College should have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling from the prescribed list of educational boards.
- Students have to submit their application online and admission to the BBA course is granted on a meritbasis.
- Important documents such as class 10th & class 12th mark sheets, conduct, and character certificate are required at the time of admission.
- Students should visit the college website for more detailed information about the admission process and other details such as fee structure, BBA course curriculum, BBA admission process, BBA placements, etc.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students have to meet the eligibility criteria by having a subject combination of any one of the following a) Business Studies / Commerce, b) Accountancy, c) Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Statistics / Business Statistics / Economics.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more information, check the link given below