Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida

DME or Delhi Metropolitan education is a reputed educational institution affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It has set the standards for law, media, and management education in the city of Noida. The school of management of DME offers a three-year undergraduate BBA course. It uses innovative teaching methods to prepare leading professionals for the industry. It gives fuels the entrepreneurial interests of the students. The institute knows that personal growth is imperative to professional growth. Thus, it organizes activities that can help students to flourish both personally and academically. The institute has developed not only academically but also in professional terms. It provides a wide industry and corporate experience to all management aspirants. Students are endowed with skills and knowledge to meet the dynamics of a global business environment. As a part of the curriculum, students also attend summer workshops and internships to get enough practical exposure.
Courses Offered
Faculty and Staff
The faculty members are people with strong academic background in their respective field. Eminent professors and corporate business professionals also visit the campus frequently to conduct workshops and give lectures on related topics. They, along with the advisory members of the college have taken DME to new heights.
Admission procedure
  • Admission is based on merit of the previously qualifying exam.
  • Students have to fill application form and submit the required documents.
  • 90% admissions are then addressed through the counselling procedure while the other 10% is based on management quota.
Eligibility Criteria
The student must have pass class XII with at least 50% marks in any stream and from recognized board. They must also have English as one of the subject in XII.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.
Rate Us