CUET result 2022 has been released on 15 September 2022 at 10 am.
Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) is a national-level entrance exam to get into UG courses in 45+ Central Universities and other State-level Universities. The exam is held once a year in around 560 centres in India. CUET is held in the form of MCQs, and the exam will be conducted in two slots, Slot 1: 195 minutes and Slot 2: 225 minutes. CUET 2022
was divided into three sections - Languages, Domain-Specific Test and General Test. The language section was divided into two subparts - Section IA: 13 languages and Section IB: 20 languages. Previously recognized as CUCET, the exam was conducted for admissions to Central Universities.
Note: Results of candidates are being shared with the Universities where the candidates had applied.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the respective Univesities and Institutions for further
A candidate’s CUET 2022 result will include details like qualifying status, candidate’s rank, and individual subject scores. To check the CUET 2022 result, the candidate has to log in to the CUCET login portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. Admission of the candidates is subject to the basis of ranks in their merit lists.
How to check CUET 2022 results?
- Candidates can access the result on the official website of CUET ( www.cuet.samarth.ac.in)
- Hit the tab that says “Click To View Score Card”
- Then fill in the details like ‘Program Applied’, ‘Roll No.’, ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Verification Code.’
- If the candidate cannot remember their Roll No, then they can click on the ‘Forget Roll No.’ tab, and they will be assisted accordingly
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- The result will be displayed, showing the qualifying status and rank of the candidate
- You will have the option to download to take out multiple prints of the result
The candidates can log in to the CUET website as the date is announced and find the ‘View Scorecard’ option on the home page. The participants will be able to view their scorecard and rank scored on this page.
How to calculate your CUET Percentile?
Since CUET is an independent exam, the admissions to the central and state universities are based on merit in CUET and marls obtained in the previous academic qualification. The total CUET percentile will include marks of the two exams in proportion –
- 30% marks of the qualifying degree (10+2)
- 70% marks of the marks obtained in the CUET exam.
After the CUET 2022 examination results are declared, the candidate must undergo counselling sessions to complete the document verification and admission process. The candidate will have to register for the counselling session of CUET 2022, and it happens only for shortlisted candidates. It should be noted that counselling happens separately for different universities. There are limited seats allotted to the candidates, and it is based on the candidate’s rank and availability of the seats. The CUET counselling fee will be separate and will be announced soon. The counselling process comprises 60% of written tests and 40% interview weight. Applicants should check the CUET website and participating university websites for more information on the counselling process.
Counselling Process after CUET Results
Once CUET is conducted, and the result has been announced, the counselling will start at the university level. Each CUET participating university will conduct its separate counselling session as per its rules. Below mentioned is the counselling procedure that needs to be followed –
- Candidates must register themselves for CUET 2022 counselling on the respective university’s website.
- Each participating university will release its list of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates will have to appear for online or offline counselling as per the guidelines.
- During the counselling sessions, candidates must fill out their course and college preferences.
- Once the CUET counselling process is complete, the university will allocate seats based on candidates’ rank and seat availability.
- Once all the steps are done, candidates must submit the admission fee to finalize admissions.
CUET 2022 result can be checked as soon as the date for the result is announced. For more information on the result announcement, a candidate can look at the official website www.cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Q. How can I check my CUET results for 2022?
Candidates can check the CUET Results by visiting the official website and logging in on the result page using their Login ID and password/DOB. Candidates can check the result and download the same in pdf format for future use.
Q. Does CUET 2022 have a negative marking?
Yes, CUET does have a negative marking system. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Q. Will CUET be conducted in the online mode?
Yes, CUET is a LAN-based Computer-based Test including multiple-choice questions.
Q. Is CUET tough?
CUET is of moderate difficulty level. With the right preparation, candidates can score well in the exam.
Q. Can I use a calculator during the exam?
No, the use of calculators is not allowed during the CUET exam. However, candidates will get blank sheets to do the calculations or rough work.