National Law University- the conducting body of AILET, is likely to declare the AILET 2020 eligibility by the first week of January. Before registering and filling the AILET application form 2020, the candidates are advised to carefully read and understand the AILET eligibility criteria.
By reading the AILET eligibility conditions the chances of AILET application form getting rejected becomes less. The many conditions such as age limitations and reservation factors become clear after going through the AILET eligibility conditions.
AILET Eligibility for BA LLB
- For being eligible for the AILET 2020, aspirants should have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The AILET aspirants who will be appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2020 will also be eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for AILET and seeking admission in BA LLB.
AILET Eligibility for LLM
- The candidates who want to apply for the NLU’s LLM programme, should have qualified LLB with the minimum of 55%. The candidates belonging to the reserved category, which are, SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities, they should have scored 50% marks in their LLB course.
- The candidates appearing in the final semester of their LLB course are also eligible to apply for the NLU’s LLM degree covered under AILET.
- There is no upper age limit for LLM course in NLU’s covered under AILET .
AILET Eligibility for P.hd.
- The candidates who want to apply for the NLU’s P.hd. programme for which appearing in AILET is necessary, the candidates should have at least a score of 55% in LLM.
- For the candidates belonging to the reserved category, which are, SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities, they should have scored 50% marks in their LLB course.
- There is no upper age limit for P.hd. in NLU’s covered under the AILET.