SET-Law 2018 will be conducted at the university level by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). SET-Law is conducted once a year for admissions to the undergraduate course BA LLB/BBA LLB. SET-Law will be conducted on the first Saturday of May, 2018.
Read further for complete information on SET-Law 2018 including important dates, eligibility, application procedure, exam pattern and results.
SET-Law 2018: Quick Facts
|Exam Mode||Offline/Paper-Pen Based|
|Conducting body||Symbiosis International University|
|Participating Institutes||Symbiosis Law School at Pune, Noida and Hyderabad|
|Seats||720(BA LLB & BBA LLB)|
|Duration||150 mins (2 and a half hours)|
SET-Law 2018: Important Dates
|Registration for SET-Law starts||Last week of December, 2018|
|Registration closes||Mid-April, 2018|
|Last date for making payment for test registration||Third week of April, 2018|
|Issue of Admit cards||Last week of April, 2018|
|Date of Exam||First week of May, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of May, 2018|
SET-Law 2018: Pattern
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SET-Law 2018: Eligibility
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for SC and ST category.
- Candidates who have appeared for the 10+2 examination and their result of the same is awaited, also hold the eligibility to apply. However, their admission is subject to the submission of 10+2 pass certificate.
- As per the official website, the reservation policy for all the institutes is as follows:
Within the Sanctioned Intake:
Over and above the intake
Kashmiri Migrants- 2 seats per program
International Students- 15%
- Defence Quota- 5% for SLS- Pune and SICSR, SCMS- Pune
Note: All the candidates applying for the above mentioned categories will be required to submit the supporting documents at the time of PI- WAT.
SET-Law 2018: Application Procedure
- The details regarding the online registration process for SET-Law and the mode of payment can be accessed at www.set-test.org.
- Create an account and fill the details regarding your education, courses you want to apply, personal details, etc.
- Payment can be made online as well as through a demand draft.
- The Symbiosis International University will be releasing the result for SET-Law 2018 on 19th May 2018, which in addition to the score card will be available online and a candidate will be able to access both through the allotted Id and password.