Law School Admission Test- LSAT 2020 will be conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), United States of America. LSAT is a standardized test which tests the logical and verbal skills of an aspirant. The LSAT-India scores are subsequently used by more than 85 law schools in India. The LSAT score may also be used to get admission into a law course at a foreign national university.
||Offline Mode (paper-and-pencil tests)
||2 hours and 20 minutes ( 140 minutes)
||Multiple Choice Format
||No negative marking
||4 sections: Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Essay
||Verbal and Logical skills
LSAT 2020: Important Dates
|Online registration starts
||3rd week of October, 2019
|Last date for online registration
||3rd week of May , 2020
|Admit card release
||3rd week of May, 2020
|LSAT India Exam date
||1st week of June, 2020
||2nd week of June, 2020
LSAT 2020: Registration
- The registration will be done online through the official website of LSAC. No other mode, except online process, will be accepted for the purpose of registration. In case an aspirant registers online using a credit/debit card that does not belong to him/her, then the aspirant must submit a signed statement of the card holder.
- Registration fee: Aspirants can register for LSAT-India by paying a registration amount of Rs. 3800/-. The payment can be made by credit/debit card, net banking only. No other mode of offline payment is acceptable.
- The registration completion and payment acceptance confirmation is sent via electronic mail only. The registration forms which are received without a proper registration fee, incorrect details or received after the specified date will be rejected.
- Aspirants must upload their photographs as per the specification provided on LSAC’s official website.
- LSAT does not provide for an on-the-spot registration. An aspirant can only make one registration for LSAT. Duplicate or multiple registrations will be rejected.
- An aspirant will not be allowed to make any change/amendment in the form except educational qualifications.
- The registration fee for LSAT is non-refundable.
LSAT 2020: Eligibility
- All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (Class 12) pass from a recognized state board/university.
- There is no age limit to apply for LSAT India exam.
- For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification available on the website, http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
LSAT 2020- Applicants with Disabilities
The specially-abled candidates who wish to request for special assistance must fill the details in the online application itself while registering. Such candidates must scan their Disability Certificate and email it along with their LSAT-India registration number and name to email@example.com
immediately after submitting their registration form and before the closure of the registration date.
LSAT 2020: Admit Card
Only those aspirants whose registration has been completed satisfactorily in all respects will be entitled to take an admit card for taking LSAT. The admit card will be available for download from the LSAT-India website. The admit card will not be sent through e-mail or post.
LSAT 2020-Test Results
Results for LSAT will generally be reported within a span of 4 weeks after the test date , and it will be available on the candidate’s registration log-in. The score is available to download for two months from the date of announcement of result and cannot be requested after that. The scorecard will be sent through e-mail or post.
LSAT 2020- Exam Centres/Cities
The test will be conducted in the following cities:
North: Chandigarh, Delhi(NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Jammu, Varanasi
South: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Vijayawada
East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
West: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
Must Read Articles on Law After +2