SET-Law is the gateway for admission into undergraduate law programs at three Symbiosis Law School Campuses at Pune, Noida and Hyderabad. The SET-Law entrance exam tests the candidate on the subject areas of Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. SET Law exam contains 150 questions to be solved in a time span of 150 minutes. Hence, it is essentially a speed based offline test with equal distribution of marks to each section.
Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark and what makes this exam different from other law entrance exams is that it doesn’t have any negative marking. Practicing multiple sample papers not only conditions you for the exam, but also helps you to know your areas of strength and weakness. This goes a long way in improving your score.
Suggested Reading - Get expert tips to crack SET –Law exam
This sample papers are aligned with the question type and difficulty level of the actual SET-Law. To make the most of these sample papers, you should consider the following points when attempting the sample papers:
- Since there is no sectional time, keep a check on time and invest your time judiciously in each section. For instance, General Awareness and English section should take up the least time.
- Attempt easy questions first. This can give you an extra shot of confidence and save you from getting stuck on tricky questions. You can always come back to the tougher questions later.
- Keep up the speed while solving questions without compromising on your accuracy. Take calculated risk as random guessing will lead to negative marking.
- Don’t tussle by wasting time on questions that you are unable to crack through. You may return to such questions later, if time permits.
- Post solving the test, do a thorough analysis of your test. Identify your areas of weakness and work towards improving them. Simultaneously, keep revising the basics and your areas of strength.
Suggested Action - Take SET – Law Mock test now!