Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) is all set to conduct the Himachal Pradesh National Entrance Test- HPNET on 21st May 2017. The HPNET will be held for admissions to undergraduate law programs- B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B. Through the HPNET, admissions will also be made for the postgraduate program of law, that is, LL.M. As a first step, students aspiring for the Himachal Pradesh National Law University are required to fill the application forms. Read further for comprehensive information on important dates, eligibility, application process and exam pattern of HPNLU.
HPNET 2017: Important Dates
||17th January 2017
||Application form availability
||21st January 2017 - 07th April 2017
||Issue of Admit card
||21st April 2017
||Conduct of Examination
||21st May 2017
||Date of result declaration
||First week of June 2017
*The mentioned dates are tentative
HPNET 2017: Eligibility Criteria for B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B
- Aspirants should have passed 12th board examination either from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other recognized education board, following a 10+2 examination system.
- Aspirants should have passed the 10+2 board examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of the subjects studied at the 10+2 level.
- Aspirants should have passed the 12th board examination in one attempt, without failing in any paper or should not have appeared for compartmental examination.
- Aspirants who have obtained 10+2 examination certificate through Open Universities directly without having any basic qualification will be considered ineligible for HPNET 2017.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the 10+2 board examination this year can also apply for HPNET subjected to the submission of passing certificate at the time of HPNLU admissions.
- Aspirants should be below 20 years of age (22 years for SC/ST candidates) at the time of admissions.
HPNET 2017: Eligibility Criteria for LL.M
- Aspirants must be holders of LL.B degree (either 3-year LL.B or 5-year LL.B) from recognized university.
- Aspirants should have passed the 10+2 board examination with a minimum of 55% marks in the LL.B final year examination.
HPNET 2017: Exam Centers